Restaurant week = restaurant review

1/20/2020

Hey, y'all! Poppin' on for a minute, mainly to put up another restaurant review, but to check in.
So, we had tacos for lunch yesterday. And I regret it. Beef is not supposed to be on this Unicorn's menu, but when you have unexpected guests, you do what ya gotta. Ground beef was the only thing we had enough of to feed 5, so tacos it was. I used corn tortillas, which are less reactive for me than wheat, but I shouldn't have had those either. Now, today, I feel kinda gross.

But, it is restaurant week here in Charlotte and Hubster and I try to pick a spot that we've not been to before. After reading many menus and scoping out locations, we decided on Fiamma. Yes, an Italian place. Am I crazy? No. They had scallops as an appetizer choice. Scallops are my weakness. Hubster will eat anything, so I knew he'd be happy anywhere. Jog on over to the Restaurants page for the complete story.

Have a great week, folks!
Bethany

Comments