A Unicorn in Salt Lake City

6 Feb 2020
 
Hello, fellow Unicorns and Unicorn lovers! What a week it has been. Hubby took me on an adventure to Salt Lake City for about 5 days. It was fantastic! Of course, he was there to work 2 days so we played for 2 days and traveled for literally a day. The weekend was beautiful -- 50s and sunny. Monday and Tuesday, when I was on my own and wanted to explore -- it was well below freezing with snow. Ew. 

But, Unicorns gotta eat! I'll be adding to the Restaurants tab over the next few days, sharing what did and didn't work while in SLC. 

My advice when traveling, especially in airports, is pack your own food. Seriously. I learned the hard way in October when I flew up to see my folks, that even if there is a chain place where you know the menu, they may not carry the full menu, which means you might be stuck with a salad out of the chiller case (sketchy).

Here's a list of the places we graced in SLC:
- 501on Main (Park City)
- Bambara (inside the Hotel Monaco)
- Maxwell's
- Blue Lemon
- Grappa (in Park City)
- P.F. Changs
- The Blue Iguana 

We ate breakfast at the hotel every morning, and it was ok. I am now officially tired of hard-boiled eggs and bananas. But I didn't starve! I am grateful they had options for me. Although, I might suggest that they offer some soft of almond milk for the tea/coffee/cereal. 

Overall, it was a delicious trip. 

Comments