A Very Surreal Easter

14 April 2020

What an odd Easter, huh? We had maple-glazed ham, pan-fried green beans from in in-laws' garden, and roasted sweet potatoes. Even though the girls weren't here, it was fine! We zoomed with Hubby's family in the afternoon and our oldest and her hubby stopped by unexpectedly for the call (I know, 6 feet, quarantine, stay home/stay alive. Well, they didn't ask, soooo).

One of the best parts of the dinner was dessert, which we didn't have til after the afternoon zoom. Pecan pie! How? That is an excellent question. The answer? Many thanks to A Saucy Kitchen. I've posted the recipe over on the recipe tab. I had to mod it just a tiny bit, but it was an easy one. And delicious for Unicorns and non-Unicorns alike.

I hop you had a great Easter. I hope, more importantly, that you know the real reason for the season and celebrated our great savior's resurrection! He is risen, indeed!

Comments