Surgery prep = recipes

  26 August 2020

Well, turns out I need some major surgery to rid my body of parts that are trying to kill me. That happens Friday. I have been MAJORLY blessed with a great group of friends who are willing to take on this Unicorn household's dietary restrictions and bring us food while I am laid up. What a blessing these ladies are! Not just in this; in daily life. We are all at different points in life -- some are empty nesters, some are still enjoying the joys of school with their kids -- but what we do have in common is a love of Jesus and each other. 

In an effort to make their lives easier, I've been adding a ton of recipes on the Recipes tab. Yesterday I added some crock pot meals. Today is side dishes.

Y'all, I am so thankful for these ladies! I can't say it loud enough. Get you a prayer posse!

Comments